VIA200This item will be released on Soon.
Call Us directly to order this product 800.450.7868
Output Power: 5-200 Watts
Output Voltage: Minimum 3.7V, Maximum 9.5V
Standby Current: <250 µA
Micro USB Charging Port: 500mAH onboard USB charger.
1. POWER MODE & VPC MODE: Adjustable from 5-200 Watts
2. TEMPERATURE CONTROL MODE:
i. AUTO TEMP CONTROL MODE: Use with tank type atomizer, chipset automatically detect the flash
ii. TEMP MODE: Adjustable from 212-572 °F / 100-300 °C
3. BYPASS: Dependant on voltage of installed high drain battery.
Left-hand Users Screen Orientation Adjustment
Press the ignition button along with both (+) and (-) buttons simultaneously to adjust the screen rotation by 180°
– POWER & VPC MODE: adjustable with (+) and (–) buttons in 0.1W increments. When adjustment button is long
pressed the increment increases to 1W.
– TEMP MODE: adjustable with (+) and (-) buttons in 1°F/C. When adjustment button is long pressed the increment increases to 10°F/C.
– Low Voltage: During operation, a LOW BATTERY message appears when battery voltage dips below 6.0V ± 0.1V
– Auto Shut-off: To prevent damage to the machine and atomizer, the device cannot power an atomizer for more
than 10 seconds. After 10 seconds of continuous operation the atomizer will stop receiving power until the fire
button is released.
– Overheat Protection: Under continuous and prolonged use, the PCB may reach an unacceptable temperature.
Under this circumstance, a CAUTION TOO HOT message will appear on screen. Once the PCB cools to acceptable
levels, operation is restored.
– Short Protection: When device is activated and a short is detected, a SHORT CIRCUIT! Message will appear on screen until fire button is released.
– Atomizer Error: When the atomizer is not detected, improperly installed, or damaged, a CHECK ATOMIZER
message will appear until fire button is released.
– Low Resistance Protection: If the resistance of the atomizer is beyond supported specifications, a LOW RES message will appear on screen until the fire button is released.
– Dry Burn Protection: If wick is not saturated enough, a DRY COIL NO LIQUID message will appear on screen.
Please make sure your wick is saturated with liquid to avoid damage to your atomizer or device.
1. Download and install the VO Editor software provided on our website along with appropriate firmware files.
2. Open VO Editor with administrative rights. The device should not have an installed battery, and must be
connected via USB to a PC.
3. Choose “Open” in VO editor, and select the firmware file. Click “Update” to begin firmware upgrade.
4. Once the progress meter is complete, a confirmation of the upgrade will appear on screen.
Do not unplug USB cable from device or PC during an update. If an update error occurs, please repeat steps
2 and 3 until device is successfully updated.
Note: Microsoft Security Essentials has been known to mistakenly flag the download as malware. VO Editor does
not contain malware. (Feel free to upload the file to VIRUSTOTAL.COM for analysis)
Boot Logo Update:
1. Follow the above procedure, but choose “Open Logo”.
2. Logo Specifications: 128×32 @ 1bit / pixel
A Note on Battery Safety:
This high powered chipset must be used with a high drain batteries providing over 30A. This chipset is designed
for advanced users. It is imperative batteries are handled with care to prevent unintended results/injury.
– Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface and never leave charging batteries unattended.
– Store safely in battery containers when not in use.
– Never put batteries into loose pockets or bags, keys, metal objects can cause battery venting.
– Discontinue using a battery if there is evidence of tears in the insulation, or physical damage on the battery.
– Always use Li-Ion batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to ensure a safe charge and discharge.
– Properly dispose used batteries at approved recycle locations in approved containers.